FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What areas do you deliver to?
We can deliver any box NZ wide.
Out of Auckland orders booked for a Monday, will be delivered on a Tuesday, as we do not work on the weekend, so these will be packed and sent on Monday for a Tuesday arrival.
How do I select a delivery date?
You can select a delivery date at the check out.
We will try our best to get your order to you on the selected delivery date however, as we use a third party delivery service and other unforeseen circumstances, delivery IS NOT 100% GUARANTEED on your selected delivery date.
We CAN NOT deliver to:
- PO Boxes/Apartments
- Rural Addresses
Please get the box sent to somewhere that the delivery person has access to your specific address, as the box often can not fit in a letter box.
What if I need to request a delivery time?
Due to the volume of orders being shipped, unfortunately this is not an option. Orders will arrive between 9am - 5pm on the selected date, or 1 day after.
We try our best to get your order delivered on the chosen delivery date, however as our delivery is carried out by a third party delivery service, we CAN NOT GUARANTEE that the box will be delivered on the exact date, please order 1 day in advance if you are worried about this.
When are you open?
Our team works Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm, we DO NOT operate over the weekend. If you have emailed us on the weekend, we will reply as soon as we are back in office.
Can I track my order?
Yes! You will receive tracking details via email once you've ordered.
What happens if the recipient isn’t home?
If the recipient isn’t at home, a few things will happen:
- The courier will leave the goods at the front or back door if the recipient isn't home and if there is a safe place to do so
- If the driver is unable to leave the package, the box will be sent back to us and a re-delivery can occur for an additional fee.
What happens if I provide you with the wrong address, or I am a rural address, PO Box, or Apartment and you have already made my order, but can't deliver it?
If you provide us with an incorrect address and we deliver your order as per your instructions, or if you are a rural address, PO Box or Apartment, and we find that the courier will not deliver your box after we have already made it, we can offer a refund LESS:
50% if we are unable to deliver to the address, the order is returned to base.
15% if we are unable to send it as you are a rural and we have already made it.
If we are unable to re-deliver on the same day then you will need to purchase a new box and delivery.
Do you deliver on weekends?
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver on weekends at this stage.
Do your boxes have nuts or traces of nuts?
Yes. We cannot guarantee that a product will not come in contact with nuts.
Should I purchase a box if I am allergic to Nuts, Gluten or Dairy?
No. We store and prepare our Gift Boxes in an environment that also prepares Gift Boxes that contain Nuts, Gluten and Dairy products. Therefore if you are highly allergic to these ingredients we wouldn't recommend you purchase any of our gift boxes.
Where we state a Gift Box is Gluten, Vegan or Dairy Free we make all attempts to ensure these Gift Boxes are as stated Gluten, Vega or Dairy Free, but we rely on information provided to us by our Suppliers and due to our boxes been hand packed, all products should be checked by the recipient.
Please contact us to discuss any food allergies or in-tolerances before making an order at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you customise boxes?
We can only discuss customisation for orders over 10 boxes. Please email us!
Can I make changes to my order?
Once you lock it in, you will need to email us to discuss potential changes. We can't guarantee we'll get your message in time, but if we do, we will certainly do our best to change things over for you.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Online Eftpos & Credit card
- Afterpay & Laybuy (Get it now, pay over 6 weeks)
Celebration Box – New iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Giveaway
1. The ‘iPhone - Shop & Win’ Promotion begins 7pm 22nd September 2019 and the closing date is 7pm 22nd October 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). After the closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. The Promoter is Celebration Box, 14C Haultain Street, Auckland, New Zealand, a brand owned and operated by Kennerley Gourmet Grocery Ltd (KGG).
3. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand, except employees of KGG and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including stepparents, siblings and children).
4. Customers must make a purchase to the value of at least $50 NZD or more, in order to qualify for Entry. Upon placing the order, you will be automatically entered in the draw and become an ‘Entrant’.
5. Each separate order where payment has been accepted over the value of $50 NZD will be counted as an Entry.
6. By entering this competition, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Details on the competition and how to enter can be found via www.celebrationbox.co.nz
Celebration Box is New Zealand's leading gift box provider of non-conventional boring gifts, so whether you need something to say 'Sorry babe', 'Happy Birthday' or 'I love you', a Celebration Box is the way to go.
8. The prize is as follows: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB – Gold (valued at $2449 NZD). The prize is as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
9. A winner will be chosen 23rd October at random by software from all paid entries received by the Promoter that meet the Entry conditions.
10. The Entrant will be the customer who placed the order, not the recipient of the box itself.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material and to provide the Promoter with an image of themselves with the prize.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Apple, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
16. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.