TERMS & CONDITIONS
The small print
This website is operated by Celebration Box NZ. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Celebration Box NZ. Celebration Box NZ offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
(a) By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
(b) You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws).
(c) You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
(a) Subject to compliance with the law, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
(b) You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
(c) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
(a) This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. (b) We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time,
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
(a) Subject to complying with existing obligations, we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
(a) Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities.
(b) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
(a) We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
(a) If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (i) to maintain any comments in confidence; (ii) to pay compensation for any comments; or (iii) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
(b) You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
(a) Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any such errors.
(b) If any information in any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice we undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on any related website. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
(a) In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(i) for any unlawful purpose;
(ii) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(iii) to violate any international or domestic rules, laws, or regulations;
(iv) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(v) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(vi) to submit false or misleading information;
(vii) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(viii) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(ix) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(x) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(xi) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
(b) We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) The guarantees and provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply to goods sold and services provided by us to you.
(a) In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforcability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
(a) The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
(b) If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly we may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
(a) The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
(b) These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
(a) You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
By entering a Competition or Giveaway, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following general Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Giveaways:
- Competition and Giveaway prizes are awarded to entrants selected by random draw (unless otherwise stated).
- Every entrant warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete. Celebration Box reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners using details provided.
- The Prize will be left available to be claimed for 12 months, after which the prize (or any remaining balance) will no longer be available.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Prize is not to be used to purchase alcohol under any circumstances. It is a condition of entry that the entrant agrees not to use this prize or any associated discount to purchase alcohol or otherwise breach the Sale of Liquor Act.
- The current prize available will be published on our website, Celebration Box reserves the right to change, limit entry or otherwise cancel the prize draw in full or in part (without reason).
- Winners will normally claim their prize and they will be sent on our normal terms and conditions.
- The prize draw result and decision by Celebration Box is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition or Giveaway. If stated, entrants also agree to receiving promotional emails from Celebration Box or its associated companies (which can be unsubscribed).
- All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.
- The following persons are not eligible to win any prize; anyone who works for Celebration Box, their immediate family members or any agencies or companies associated with the Competition or Giveaway.
- Celebration Box reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. Celebration Box also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- Celebration Box will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs (for instance incurred in accepting or redeeming a prize) or any injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result of or in connection with the Competition or Giveaway, including any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition or giveaway due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- Celebration Box reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the Competition or Giveaway.